After a long trip that took me to Thailand, Singapore and Australia, Iâ€™m holed up in my secret hideaway working on a big project. Why am I telling you this? Well, because I wonâ€™t be blogging for some time. The blog will be back better than ever next year, but for now, I simply need to put all my energy and focus into this big (travel) project. I canâ€™t say more at the moment.
Until then, if youâ€™re new to the site and just want to look around, there are over 60 articles for you to peruse.
Hereâ€™s a quick guide with some links:
My favorite country is Japan. Hereâ€™s what I have to say about that.
Planning your next trip? Here are some creative travel ideas.
Feel free to explore at your leisure!
Thanks for stopping by.
- Choosing the Right Frequent Flyer Program: Beginner’s Guide to Travel (Part 3)
- 6 Fast Ways to Earn Frequent Flyer Miles: The Beginner’s Guide to Travel (Part 2)
- Frequent Flyer Programs : The Beginnerâ€™s Guide to Travel (Part 1)
- How Eating at Your Favorite Restaurants Can Help You Earn Free Flights
- Shopping and Frequent Flyer Miles